Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Closed Beta Begins!!!

Well, the Closed Beta Applications are up...the site however is down for maintenance....BUT when it comes up we can sign up for Closed Beta:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/starwarstheoldrepublic/news.html?sid=6230664&om_act=convert&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures;title;1

"BioWare caught some flack from a number of diehard Knights of the Old Republic players when it announced that its next installment in the franchise, Star Wars: The Old Republic, would be a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. To assuage complaints, though, BioWare has said on multiple occasions that SW:TOR would be tantamount to 10 or more sequels to its hit action RPG.

The application process can be...demanding.
With all of that content, SW:TOR is going to need a healthy pool of testers to work out any number of unforeseen bugs in the code. As a result, BioWare said today that it has begun accepting applications to participate in the game's closed beta testing phase through the game's official Web site. (As of press time, the SW:TOR Web site is unavailable due to heavy traffic.) The EA-owned studio did not indicate when the beta phase would begin, saying only that it would be "an ongoing process."

SW:TOR takes place approximately 300 years after the events of the original game, but some 3,600 years before the events of LucasArts' quintessential films. Players can choose to align themselves with either side of the Force, taking on professions like the Sith Warrior and Bounty Hunter for the Dark Side and the Trooper and Smuggler for the Galactic Republic."[/b]

damn link keeps looping back to accept terms page, fucking bullshit mang I wanna play

Last edited by -Malevol- on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Malevol-
Chancellor

ok my info was sent, waiting to see if i get accepted. come on schwartz

Darkomni

Damn it, I keep looping as well.

That shit is pissing me off.
-Malevol-
Chancellor

keep trying, it will take quite a few tries but it will go thru. with as many people that are signing up atm its killing thier system. only advise i can give is keep doing it, it will go thru eventually. good luck

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: