Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Game Combat Revealed!

Yeah, un-hunh, that's right...I'm bad....

I was on Twitter and got a tweet stating that at 8pm tonight the devs would be releasing something on the social networks. So, at 7:59 I started spamming the F5 button to refresh the page.

The devs released the latest Dev Diary: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-combat-star-wars/64689 on www.gamestrailers.com

Instead of looking at the video like most of the world, I looked on the page for embed html code before the site went down do to all the incoming hits. Needless to say, I was looking out for you guys because I got the code and embedded the latest game trailer with all of the combat on our webpage in the videos section #13 on the game developers movies section.

I am very happy that we got it first or close to it and I hope you all enjoy this video as much as I do.

-LH

Forum Image

Thanks for snagging the video for our forums. I'm pretty impressed with saber vs saber combat. It seems they did a very nice job with blocking. Was also nice to hear more from the devs about the game. Great post.

I just creamed in my jeans. Great vids twisted

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: