Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: GamesCOM ended but PAX is on the way

Guild,

The GamesCOM convention in Cologne, Germany ended this weekend; however it brought a ton of great images and news to the rabid fans of SWTOR. The first access to game play for the public was released and hopefully it will be the same setup for PAX Prime. I say that as I am going, thus hope to get my hands on and some footage for you guys.

SWTOR Station got a great video of the Trooper in the beginning world of Ord Mantel; the video can be viewed here (and yes it is in German): http://www.guildumbra.net/custom.php?gid=111348&page_id=&page_id=67987

Forum Image

The image looks a little blue as they are in a high tech tactical briefing center that has all kinds of cool lights and charts. It makes more sense if you see the full video.

re: well cant wait to see what comes out pax

Well cant wait to see what comes out of pax hope we get some more new on gameplay and crafting but any new will be good.
Vrock_Swtor

re: GamesCOM ended but PAX is on the way

Oh I know that's right, I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on everybody's podcasts once they have a chance to talk about all the info! Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: