Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: The Sith Troopers got cooler

Guild,

I took another look at the Smuggler video today, and was happy to pull this out of the video to show. It's a brief shot of a few Sith Troopers, with what I can only assume is a Sith Officer. Obviously they get owned as it is a class video; but, they have dramatically made the uniforms look much cooler than the original KOTOR games. Additionally, I get the feeling that we will be seeing some really involved cut scenes with them.

This also leads me to think that this is kind of the outfit or crew we will be associating with a lot if playing the Agent class. That class has so much potential, as Daniel Erickson has stated that the quest line and experience will feel like a Bourne Identity kind of thing. I know I am playing one as an alt, and will probably save that one for last as I feel I will really have to play with a ton of thought and subtlety....which is normally not how I roll.

Forum Image

I will definitely be playing one as an alt as well, probably my #2 character the way it is looking now.

Buttniks
Chancellor

Looking pretty cool. I hope they allow more than 1 alt on a sever, I really want to try out all the Sith Empire classes.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: