Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Keeping the eye on the prize

Guild,

It is my hope that we use a medium pace, and not burn through the levels to end game content in a week. I for one plan to take my time and enjoy the game and the "story". However, we do want to keep an eye on the end game and a smooth leveling process. To do this, we need to be diligent in gathering the proper amount and type of resources to enable our companions and would-be master crafters to make the best quality gear for us.

Forum Image

It is always so much nicer to level in style and comfort of blues rather than a ghetto suit of past due armor/ weapons.....like I normally do.... So, with the addition of Gunjnir as the new Chancellor of Crafting aka the Craft Master we should get a good plan in place. I am not suggesting that you wait for people or that you don't enjoy the game at your own pace. Rather, I am stating you may want to think of ways to support the guild as you level. Just food for thought, and at this point all we have is time....

Forum Image

I totally agree with this. I hope we can coordinate what crafting professions people will choose so we can cover all bases without forcing people to play a profession they don't want, well.. at least within the hardcore crafters.
MrFester

I agree,

I tend to explore so much and poke around where some noobie shouldn't be or trying to cross some super high zone. I've been know to spend days just doing silly stuff like that, and not leveling haha.

I am going to try and support the guild anyway I can, via $$, materials, items and or just helping a Guildie do a instance, level up or if I am a high level to watch there back from Gank squads.

Also with the amount of people that are in the guild, I am pretty sure that we will have ALL the crafting areas covered a few times over.

Oh and does Guild Launch have a plugin for a bank/item tracking of materials from players who have donated to the cause?
Vrock_Swtor

Aye!

You are definitely right. The way this system is shaping up it appears that more than ever what we are seeing is a co-dependent system. We are going to have to work together to make sure that we have the best possible advantages in game.

The crafting system looks richly rewarding for those that will put forth the effort, and those that will work together. For those that really enjoy this game mechanic it looks to be very fulfilling, and a place we as crafters can finally find our niche.

Gone are the days of carpal tunnel repeat a click fests, now are the times of the new!

Now is the age of the Artisan!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: