Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Will The Old Republic prop up a Neutral Class?

When I go back through some of the posts, the trailers, and the interviews...it seems that there is a subtle tone that a neutral class or faction may be supported in The Old Republic. Now, from my experience, this has always just evolved into another evil class...such as the Hutts. so, instead of being on the run from the empire, you are now dodging goons from Jabaa. Han solo seemed to suffer from that.

Either way, it seems it may be an outlet for those truly wanting to be smugglers. It would be interesting to see folks work both sides.

Forum Image

I can dig it! I personally have always wondered why all force weilders were either sith or jedi. There's very few, if any, real neutral force wielders. I think it would be kool have a neutral Order of wielders who follow their own personal paths instead of conforming to the traditional religions....
Buttniks
Chancellor

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Neutral faction. I can see there being one maybe in an expansion. Something along exiled Jedi's and a mix of Dirty or evil Smuggler and non Mandalorian bounty hunters. A hutt solider/enforcer. That's four classes right there. :D

I like it... maybe bioware and LucasArts will have comment box after release for players to make suggestions for expansion ideas...

I wouldn't be against it. But sadly I dont think this will be in the works at launch... course then again alot of us didnt expect Space Combat at launch either.

But my loyalty is still to the Sith Empire twisted

Jump to: