Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Gamespot video of the Republic Trooper

Guild,

The Republic Trooper class video was released as a special reveal by Gamespot today. It can be viewed on our site here: http://www.guildumbra.net/custom.php?page_id=74158&gid=111348

The graphics are epic, polished, and simply awesome! One can only hope there is more coming this Friday....if it is anything like last year.....we should be happy *wink.

This video really makes playing a non FORCE wielder look like something that is both viable and very fun....fulfilling probably the best way to say it. Either way, I think that our misguided brethren on the Republic side are going to have fun as we mop them up Happy

Forum Image

Trooper looks like a complete Bad ass, but that Sith Warrior was weak and deserved to die. Know that I will never make that mistake.

Aside from that, I do like how they are balancing all the classes so that Force users are not god like in the game.

What a weak Sith Warrior. Taken out by a dime a dozen trooper with a grenade launcher. Sith Inquisitors would never fall like that. tongue out

Looks pretty interesting though. Like they said on Darth Hater, I want a full reveal on the Sith Inquisitor.

aha, was this what you guys were referring to in the latest DH podcast? Talking about another movie coming out soon?

wow, what can I say that was awesome. I loved that totally. I just have no words to express how bad ass that was.

Malthuzion
Senator

Even though it's a republic class video I must admit that was freaking amazing. I will now patiently wait for the Bounty Hunter class video. twisted

I agree with Darth Victus, to see the trooper do that to a sith made me think how good the confrontation will be, Playing as a Sith I plan on Cutting down a whole lot of troopers

Darth_Victus wrote:
Trooper looks like a complete Bad ass, but that Sith Warrior was weak and deserved to die. Know that I will never make that mistake.

Aside from that, I do like how they are balancing all the classes so that Force users are not god like in the game.

Jump to: