Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Cinematic Design from Paul Marino

Paul Marino tells us about the cinematic design of SWTOR in this week's Friday update: http://www.swtor.com/news/blog/20101231

Forum Image

In the article we are treated to 2 movies, which I am sure are from flashpoints. I feel this is as you see one of each class in the frame:
Forum Image

There is also a longer cut scene that involves a bounty hunter class, with her companion (Mako). You will remember her from the developer walk through with Dallas Dickenson we go this time last year. It is pretty funny, so there will definitely be a lot of options as you progress your story.
Forum Image

I have to say, I loved the video where the Bounty Hunter popped him in the mouth.

that scene was awesome and as a dark side character I am really looking forward to those kinds of dialog choices. I am looking forward to playing the bad guy like no other mmo I have ever played.

No other mmo in history will make these choices as fun and immersive like this one will. I am psyched.

Buttniks
Chancellor

Gunjnir wrote:
that scene was awesome and as a dark side character I am really looking forward to those kinds of dialog choices. I am looking forward to playing the bad guy like no other mmo I have ever played.

Same here. I love the scene in ME2 where Commander Shepard knocks the reporter on her ass. I was hoping TOR would have the same thing and now that its confirmed I am so much more excited.

Also, so far I love every single piece of SI armor I have seen. I can't wait and see what other armor sets they have available.

"Ohh! You struck me! How dare you!"

hahaha I loved that. I need a option to drop kick him over that couch.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: