Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: New Planet revealed - Quesh

Quesh is an interested prospect among all of the other planets. This one is a strange place on the edge of Hutt controlled space, and looks much like Hutta. It is full of poisonous gases around the planet. It is these gases that can be "resource" gathered (I think) and used or "crafted" into adrenals or stimulants that can give you strength or dexterity, etc boosts.

Forum Image

I never really used them a whole lot in the game until the 3rd or 4th time I played through KOTOR2. I think I just didn't get their benefits at first play through; and man, did I play the game the hardest possible way - LOL.

Forum Image

So, for Gunjnir and his crafting army, I really think this will be a place to targeted location to gather resources and possibly a PvP zoned or contested area to fight for these resources. I have to head in to work, but I would really like to see what you all think of this planet and the potential for gathering. Just thought - Illum would be a similar kind of place too.

Last edited by Hammer Six on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

This and illum are planets I am definatley watching due to the fact that they are known to be good places to gather resources.

This one will be the one that people (like me) that are going to specialize in the crafting skill of "biochem" will want to frequent a lot. I imagine that most of the stims that I will create under that crafting profession, will have their components gathered with the "bioanalysis" gathering skill.

Now illum will be of the same ilk I think but from what we have heard that there will be crystals used in possibly creating light sabers and maybe they could be used for the "Artifice" crafting skill making things like jedi and sith artifacts. The gathering skill that goes along with this profession has not yet been officially named by Bioware, but if you are diligent enough you can find out what it is with a search on the internet.

we will not post about it here on this forums however until it is officially released to us from Bioware because we do not want to be NDA breakers!

;)

Buttniks
Chancellor

If its truly a pvp/crafting planet, I might be hanging around there for a while. What will be awesome is if a zone is in control of your faction you get some sort of crafting bonus. Either extra procs or reduced crafting time.

I hear wookie slaves are hella-cheap there. AWESOME.

Their power was greatly feared, and the Sith were marked for extermination. Persecuted for their knowledge... knowledge that was feared by lesser men... They wandered from system to system, leaving a trail of myths and legends...
Ren_Ahern
Chancellor

If it's a pvp world and it has the mats we need I'll plan to be there a lot as security, downing Republic scum and watching the backs of our guild crafters.
Vrock_Swtor

InquisitorAaron wrote:
If it's a pvp world and it has the mats we need I'll plan to be there a lot as security, downing Republic scum and watching the backs of our guild crafters.

you know, something like that may just be the case from what I have read about it.

It could be very fun for us to have to go gather mats there as a group with some back up like that, because if we get bored gathering I am sure we could start a fight somewhere..... twisted

Ren_Ahern
Chancellor

I am actually really hoping top-end crafted gear is as good as it gets and the best mat locations are open pvp. That combo would make for a strong and lasting endgame for guilds seperate from the usual instance raiding. Then if they just let us attack Republic strongholds and have a deep pool of solo stuff I can do during down times I'll be immensely happy.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: