Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will Adrenals remove the need for FOOD & DRINK buffs?
NO
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
YES
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Hammer Six
Emperor

re: More on the Quesh thing

Quesh, the final frontier......
Forum Image

So, what will we do if the areas to gather gases from Quesh are within PVP War Zones? This is both a problem and an opportunity. A big problem if we are not the Guild or Alliance controlling the territory. But, do you want to watch your back when you are trying to gather? Will this even be a problem if companions are gathering for us? Will you be there gathering with you companions to gather 2 or 3 times as much?
Forum Image

Adrenals will act as buffs that people can take like a needle shot. I think Alacrity was my go to adrenal in KOTOR 1 and 2, once I learned WTF they were and what they did. Anyhoo, I am thinking they will not have race or class restrictions; thus, will they replace the need for FOOD and DRINK buffs? Normally, Food and Drink buffs tend to last a longer time with less of an effect. What are your thoughts?

I am watching the info on this planet quite closely. There are things that I am liking the sound of because there are aspects that if developed right could greatly enhance our fun as crafters/gatherers/pvp people.

Battle Crafting FTW!

I am also of the mindset that stims and adrenals will be greatly more important than any sort of food/drink buff. I am not sure that food/drink buffs wont be in the game, havent heard anything about them tbh but there is the idea that beings there will probably be cantinas for us to interact in one would think you might be able to get food/drink items in there??

Whether they will just be for fun or actually convey a buff is not known as far as I know.

Midnight Lost
Senator

I dont think the stims will replace the need for food or drink buffs. I think they will be stackable with an exisiting food buff, but have double the buff with a shorter time, like 30 seconds or something.

With the limited information available it is hard to say. I'd guess that it'd be something similiar to what Victus said, food/drink would be weaker longer buffs (30-60min), stims or adrenals would be shorter duration strong buffs (30sec - 5min.)
Buttniks
Chancellor

I would imagine Adrenals to be like spices in SWG. Short with some side effects. Will not replace food and drinks for sure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: