Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What role do you like to play in group combat?
TANK
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
DPS
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Crowd Control
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Healer
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Hammer Six
Emperor

re: This is a place holder until the Friday Update

Sadly, there is nothing new to report on the game so I have this flashpoint image with a little detail for the classic MMO jobs. Hopefully tomorrow we will get something interesting to read and talk about. I will be recording the TOR Syndicate Podcast tomorrow as well as the Guild Life podcast. I have been trying to get a Guild UMBRA podcast together but things keep happening to push that off. Hopefully, we can do something Saturday if some folks are interested. Between work and the family and the terrible 2 year old my time has been limited as of late.

I hope to continue to see great efforts from Gunjnir, Mr. Fester, Inq Aaron, Zaggon, and the rest of the crew. I hope to see the new plans from Buttniks on Gathering, and maybe some educational stuff from Akedo on PVP. Also, I ask that you all think about and/ or pray for Akedo and his family as he continues to look for employment.

Forum Image

I'm in between range dps/cc and healer.

I'm working on some ideas Gunjnir brought up and hopefully more info will be available about crafting and/or guild functions (e.g, guild bank, hall, in game mailing system).

my main will be a bounty hunter, not sure whether to say for the poll that my role is dps or tank as I am not sure what the BH trees are like. I had thought I would be mainly dps but maybe there will be more of a tanking role for me, not sure.

I would be fine with either, I am normally a dps type person but there seems to be an interesting ranged tank option with the BH that sounds kinda cool.

maybe if the re-spec thing goes through and they will allow us to do that in a painless way I can change roles back and forth between dps and tank for what ever is needed.

Vrock_Swtor

Buttniks wrote:

I'm working on some ideas Gunjnir brought up and hopefully more info will be available about crafting and/or guild functions (e.g, guild bank, hall, in game mailing system).

hopefully you might just get some info on those items soon as LordHammer has an interview coming soon and I have turned in some questions of that nature for him to send to bioware to see if they will allow them to be asked.

Honestly I doubt that they will allow those to be asked, but hopefully we might get lucky and they will allow some of the ones that pertain to your guild officer role. Fingers crossed. Happy

Ren_Ahern
Chancellor

Not every day can be a big news day. I like even the less flashy news posts. The shout outs today are nice in lieu of official news, I don't know what I did to get one but between that and the fresh cup of coffee in front of me today is shaping up nicely.

Everything's coming up Milhouse!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: