Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Lots of work on the videos

Guild,
PAX East 2011 was crazy, as you can imagine. I was there working for two podcasts: TOR Syndicate and The Guild Life. The word is that this was the largest turn out for PAX, ever. Thus, there will definitely be a 2012 PAX East.

Forum Image

Vall and I have gotten a head with the videos, and we are planning on releasing them this Friday. I am dropping a couple of images from when I got to the booth first on day 1. Here is Mr. Fester's back:

Forum Image

On Day 2, Matukai and I were able to down both bosses for the Taral V flashpoint. This is the area for entrance of the bosses to stage 1 of the flashpoint. Thus, we only got to play the first stage of the flashpoint. Matukai and I actually did see the second stage...only cuz our machines loaded to the wrong place. Anyway, we whiped 2 times and still were able to finish with a little time to spare. We were cranking DPS and Heals. We plan to talk a bit about it on this week's podcast. We will cover the high level.

Forum Image

Nice load up Lord and gratz on the downing the boss. Know you have a lot to tell us in the pod cast! =)

Now you get them hats =P

Hopefully some good stuff come out tomnorrow on Tor after pax blow out. Got to roll out, lil late for work.=/
Buttniks
Chancellor

Can't wait for the videos and pictures. If you guys ever to go to E3 or Comic con I'll try my hardest to meet you all.

Senator

YEa, would be good to have everyone get to know eachother! Lil guild together. I know Im new but always wanted to go to comic con and e3 and hell even pax but i gotta get myself together from work to make time!

But all that are working to get vids and podcats together.. you doing a hell of a job!
Vrock_Swtor

awesome coverage, great job Hammer Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: