Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Moving on until SWTOR comes out

Hi folks,
If you are like me, you are looking for stuff to do between now and SWTOR. I am personally not interested in any MMO's at the current moment but I am playing Dragon Age 2 and enjoying the heck out of it. It is decisively different from the first one, as your character is pretty much defined for you. However, the method of story telling is quite entertaining. I would hope that a future installment brings the granular control back to the player.

Forum Image

Additionally, I am trying to figure out if my schedule will permit me to attend E3 this year. I am sure that BioWare will be there with the representatives of LucasArts, now that SWTOR is going to be pushed back until sometime after Spring of 2011. They did, however, state that it would be 2011. So, be thankful for the little things. So, I expect that the E3 booth will also have a stage show and accompanying announcement....I hope Happy.

Forum Image

From a Guild standpoint, I want to thank those members that have made an effort to participate in the Ventrilo based meet and greet events as well as those that just hop in. This list includes:
1. Apococlisp
2. Fatrox
3. Darth Victus
4. SneakyNmean
5. Mr.Fester
6. Darth Codious

I also want to spotlight Gunjnir & BorukMMO for their new SWTOR community activities on the SWTOR-Life fansite: http://www.swtor-life.com/category/swtorcrafter/

Last edited by Hammer Six on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:12 am; edited 3 times in total

man i want to play dragon age 2 so bad but just don't have time too, it really sucks cause all I have heard is nothing but awesomeness.

Thanks for the props, between swtor-life and torsyndicate we ought to really be able to serve the community well.

Mokral-Hyjal

Gunj has some great crafting stuff going on. I am really looking forward to working together in Swtor to pop out some crazy stuff for everyone and really diving into to see what all can be done.

Great stuff!
Buttniks
Chancellor

Yeah Gunjnir has some great stuff in there.

Right now I'm into the SWGemu, but I'm thinking of checking out EVE again. As far as single player games I also play Shogun 2 every now and then.

I cant wait to craft with you all. Happy

man eve is something I have to stay away from. I used to play it but it sucks me in pretty hardcore with the awesome economy that game has and the offline skill queue ability. That stuff is totally right up my alley. One of the reasons I am looking forward to swtor so much. it shares a lot of similarities to an eve style addiction.

Chev Keltal
Prefect

DA2 is awsome. Really enjoyed playing it. Really looking forward to ME3.

Right now I have Rift going until the 1st but can't decide if I want to continue on or just forgo it and just remain in Lotro for free until Swtor comes out.
Buttniks
Chancellor

I quit on Rift, it was mostly because of questing and a little bit of crafting. I thought the pvp and world events were pretty cool, but I got tired of the quest around 20ish, stop reading the text and just read the objectives. :/ I decided to give Eve another shot.

I've been taking a break from City of Heroes for the last month and playing Star Craft 2 more than anything. I'd like to try Rift but I don't wanna get hooked on another MMO before SWTOR comes out...ya know?
Ren_Ahern
Chancellor

I've been playing Rift. It's not bad but there's also nothing really great about it. It makes me think of Vanilla WoW without BC/WotLK/Cata but instead with an expansion that focused on world events and class customization.
Malthuzion
Senator

Ive been cracking out on DA2 pretty hard. Classic Bioware storytelling. I played Rift during the Beta but it didn't really grab me. I'm probably gonna end up kickin it singleplayer until SWTOR and GW2 come out.

DA2 is awesome and I am only part way through. I finished Act I before the latest LOTRO patch caught me ... and the the free Rift weekend caught me. Now I am back at LOTRO again for a bit and then back to DA2. Then Rift likely.

Hurry up SWTOR!!

Vrock_Swtor

man i heard that come on SWTOR!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: