Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Sith Warrior Options

Forum Image

For those of you living under a rock, the latest progression video was EPIC. Brandon and Brooks captured the feel and mood of the Sith Warrior in the manner that I plan to play them. The base class is the Warrior and the options to be a DPS (off tank) or a main TANK are there. The Marauder is the dual lightsaber wielder and the Juggernaut is the single (more heavily armored) traditional tank.

Forum Image

The developers did however make a single lightsaber version of the Marauder as many many people complained about not wanting to dual wield. I am one of those peeps, and it's not because I dislike dual wielding. Rather, I just can't get immersed in the character due to all the movies showing single lightsaber combat.

Forum Image

We also made a Guild podcast last night, with Adaram, Darth Codious, Darth Victus, and Chancellor Buttniks. A major topic discussed from the Friday update was the Codex. The Codex are explained in full detail here: http://www.swtor.com/news/blog/20110506 Damion Schubert is the Lead Principle Systems Designer for SWTOR and mainly responsible for the itemization and Codex of the game to include Crew Skills. You can check out the video interview we got with him from the fan site summit here: http://torsyndicate.com/page/FanSiteSummit

In short, the Codex are like an encyclopedia or reference library that is constantly updated whenever you discover or do something new. They are extremely important to explorers, min/ maxers, and of course CRAFTERS. They become your central database on many things that become more relevant the further you progress in the game.

Forum Image

Yes, truly an epic video. I can hardly wait. It seems to me that the codex is like achievements in Wow but with benefits?

Every time I watch a new video, I want to switch to that class Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: