Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Moving on until SDCC

I'm still working to get some cool images up from E3; and as I do so, I keep finding cool gems that will stay with me:

Forum Image

Dallas Dickenson is a funny SoB, and he (like all of the BioWare team) is super approachable and willing to chat about anything SWTOR related. I spoke with him several times and he along with James Ohlen (the master blaster) let us know alot about the game without directly telling us too much. If you haven't done so, please check out the video interview I got with James Ohlen and the over all E3 experience video I made on the TOR Syndicate YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTORsyndicate

Forum Image

Well, the next big event that we know SWTOR will be at is the Sandiego Comic Con, which is one of the largest consumer based conventions in the country. Obviously, this event covers comic books and all of their surrounding nerdiness - however, it has transcended into a pop culture fusion convention drawing in all of the cool TV shows and movies that are SCI-FI or Fantasy related. You can get all of the information on SDCC here: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/

Please let me know if any members of the guild are going; I would love it if you could get some footage or interviews for the Guild or the TOR Syndicate

Forum Image

I am a maybe, if I go or should I say aloud to go , it will be via press passes from a friend.

I won't be able to go, but I do have some family and friends out in that area. Should Bioware open up that extra booth to play at SDCC, as the post here explains, I could prbably con a couple of them into not only going there to play, but also to do some interviewing of staff and random fans who did play.

Might not be *as* good as one of us crashing the party, but it might actually be nifty to get something. Lemme know if you'd like me to give it a try.

Shameless self-promotion!! - www.Facebook.com/DJVirtek - www.Mixcloud.com/Virtek - www.Soundcloud.com/Virtek - Twitter = @DJVirtek
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: