View previous topic :: View next topic  
P1zzaTheHut
Senator

re: Bounty Hunter OP?

But my scare right now for the first few months is going to be bounty hunter/Trooper though! I feel since everyone rolling sith/jedi and INQ then the troopers/bountyhunter will kinda be over powered to handled jedi/sith!

Any Thoughts on this! I was thinking of rolling a sith warrior or Bounty Hunter for PvP roll. Leaning more to Bounty Hunter because i know they had to do some crazy combo's or moves to make them counter balance jedi's/sith. Shoot run, shoot run and stun then you have explosuions!

Just my thoughts on this.. sorry I couldnt be more in depth.. but hopefully I can roll with more comments and questions on discussions of this!
Hammer Six
Emperor

I think this is a good point, and would agree. However, the Imperial Agent is going to own from far away. Thus, I would bet they will be the OP class at launch.

I hope the BH is OP cause thats what I am playing as my main.

not so Op that it draws the ire of the nerfbat every time it rears its ugly head but Op enough that I can pwn pretty well in most situations. Happy

Midnight Lost
Senator

At one point each class is going to be OP in it's own right. I have yet to play any MMO that all classes are PERFECTLY balanced against each other. Of course alot of this falls to the players themselves to learn how to play their own class and against the other classes.

I just hope Bioware handles it better then Blizzard and doesnt over nerf or over buff said class. And also does not nerf PVE skills due to PVP complaints.

I suspect those will be the early classes considered OP, but it will quickly shift to the lighter armored burst dps and cc classes, agents and assasins maybe.
MrFester

I think those will be the first two classes to go cross factions. Bounty hunter will be on the Republic side and we will get the Dark troopers as shown in every single video.
Kablamo
Pazaak
Prefect

Nice BH preview. Jedi killer indeed, I think I know my main.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS1TMNe34lA
Vladarin
Prospect

I see what you mean with all the stuns and snares that the BH has it will truly be a force on the battlefield.
Virtek
Senator

All about a Bounty Hunter....

They look crazy fun!!

Shameless self-promotion!! - www.Facebook.com/DJVirtek - www.Mixcloud.com/Virtek - www.Soundcloud.com/Virtek - Twitter = @DJVirtek
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Bounty Hunter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: