Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Post 4th Post

Greetings one and all!

I hope you all that celebrate the 4th of July enjoyed the time off and got the chance to get some fun in the sun and some relaxation. I tried to do that, and am now back at it in full swing at work. Thus, I may be looking to grab someone or sometwo to help me keep the site up to date with content and pithy graphics. I believe that Burks is up to the task.

Forum Image

This week, we got another Bounty Hunter Progression video....which is funny as we got one from E3 last year. I'll find the video one of these days, but as Murphy is never late for work ... I can't find the link off the top of my head. Anyhoo, I played about 8 hours of the Bounty Hunter on the Origin world of Hutta. This is a strong tank, but you need to be smart with this character. You can easily and quickly get into trouble if you don't plan your heal strategy, a CC plan, and an exit route. Hutta has a good deal of mobs but there are also roamers that path through other mobs. Thus, if you own one group of mobs and hit the pather....the pather may alert the other static group of mobs......causing a moment of clarity in which the character (Turkish) said in the movie Snatch, "Now, we ARE f#ck3D"

Forum Image

It seams that there will be hands on play at all of the conventions that BioWare attends from this point forward until the game releases. This is a great goal, I am just hoping they have enough machines the meet the demand.

On another note, I would like to see if we can get an quick meet and greet this weekend on Saturday or Sunday. If any of the Guild officers would like to help that would be great as I am in my busy time at work now, so will be working the weekends too. I think some of you can tell I am busy, as the site has not been as populated with data at the same rates in the past. Stupid real life.....

Forum Image

So, we just need to keep up the great efforts that you all have been making in keeping the forums and the vent active. I hope to see..I mean hear from a few of you this weekend.

Can we put a pic beside our name in vent..=)
MrFester

P1zzaTheHut wrote:
Can we put a pic beside our name in vent..=)

No pic for you!

Besides we may move from Vent when the game goes live.

Yes, we will be moving to Team Speak version 3. It has been tested and is much better. I am working now to get the "hook up" pricing.

Lord Hammer wrote:
Yes, we will be moving to Team Speak version 3. It has been tested and is much better. I am working now to get the "hook up" pricing.

Blaaah you get back to playing you know what!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: