Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buttniks
Chancellor

re: No Fail Friday this month!

Hey guild,

I'm sure a lot of us were expecting another boring Fan Friday. But to my surprise we received an awesome 13 minute video of an early Republic only flashpoint called The Esseles. A few of us may recognize one part of the flashpoint from a combat video from E3 2010. We also saw the Pubbies choose some dark side options. I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed it.

Forum Image

If you haven't seen the video you can head out to the Offical SWTOR site to check it out.

In it's 720p glory.

Go Big!

On a side note, that entire party would have died because no one was healing them. The only reason they lived was because they were in Dev god mode. tongue out

Yeah I was very satisfied with this updated. I always love me a good Dev Walkthrough.

Virtek
Senator

Very nice, indeed

Shameless self-promotion!! - www.Facebook.com/DJVirtek - www.Mixcloud.com/Virtek - www.Soundcloud.com/Virtek - Twitter = @DJVirtek
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: