Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: New York Comic Con - 2011

We got treated with a new video for the game release since the game's release date was not announced on US soil. Thus, they felt they had to placate us with this. Hell, I'll take it.

I have to say, this is probably the most fun convention next to PAX East. Now that we have credible conventions on the East coast, I don't think I will bother myself with PAX prime or E3 anymore. I met up with Darth Dattei and Virtek there, and we had a great time both at the convention and later having some great dinner and plenty of cold beer

Forum Image

As usual, there were panels in which the developers discussed some interesting points about the game and it's progress. There were the stereotypical questions on..."Does this game have crafting....etc" But, it was entertaining none the less. You can check the videos we got over at TGN.TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4hAYGT6Kg&hd=1 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHXVW5WT6Js&hd=1 (note: these are the guys I'm doing ProjectTOR with)

Forum Image

Finally, I got a chance to meet a ton of the fan site community members that do their own SWTOR podcasts. They were all really cool, and at 4pm today we were fortunate enough to get a fan site community PVP match. Unfortunately, the Empire lost mad I hope to see more of you all out at some of these conventions.
Forum Image

Looks like you guys had fun, wish I was there.

I remember Dattei from Pax East, he must live up in that area. Vitek looks like some guy my other 3 letter agency friends would want a talking with.

Hammer you look tired as hell or hung over. Maybe both!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: