Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: ProjectTOR is born at NYCC - 2011

Hey guys, we launched ProjectTOR at New York Comic Con 2011. The TOR Syndicate is working with members from TGN to get a video cast tailored for the Community aspects of the SWTOR Universe. You can check out the first show here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHv-ily8UzM&feature=sh_e_top&list=SL

Again, we had a great time meeting all of the fans and fan site members that could make it. Hopefully, we will have a larger Guild UMBRA turn out at PAX East this year and maybe New York Comic Con next year. For those out west, maybe we could get something going at PAX Prime and San Diego Comic Con. Ultimately, I am hoping for a BioCon in Austin, Texas. Regardless, a great time was had by all.

One last note, I am going to try to get a Guild Podcast going Saturday while my kid is napping....so maybe 1:30-ish Eastern time.

Forum Image

Jump to: