View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Lumina
Prefect

re: Recruitment questions or guild questions.

If anyone has Recruitment questions or guild questions ask here or join or Teamspeak3/vent.
-DLumina

Join. Guild UMBRA Because we have trained Snipers, and they just have costumes.

In blackest day, and brightest night, No Jedi shall escape my sight, Let those who worship Jedi's Light, Beware my power... Guild Umbras Might.

Darth Lumina wrote:
In blackest day, and brightest night, No Jedi shall escape my sight, Let those who worship Jedi's Light, Beware my power... Guild Umbras Might.

Very Cool. Now I have something to say before entering PvP.

IT what I like to call a corrupted green lantern oath, or the anti Jedi motto.

Worked out very well.

repost to the recruitment page.

Fellow Sith, we come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason. Let no in the Empire deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished.
It is time for us as nations, and as individuals to set aside our longstanding feuds and unite. The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge upon higher ground, lest we be swept away by the flood.
The Republic is no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom… A memory. With our enemies left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection? The devastation wrought by these Jedi invaders is self-evident.
We have seen our homes and communities destroyed by the calculated blows of the rebels. We have seen firsthand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish Jedi. Unprecedented, and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our times.
The time has come my fellow Sith, to rally to a new banner. In unity lies strength. Already many of the dissident factions have joined us. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole, capitulating ONLY to a single throne. And from that throne…
WE… Shall watch over you. From this day forward, let no Sith make war upon any other Sith. Let no Rebel agency conspire against this new beginning. And let no man consort with Jedi powers. And to all the enemies of the Empire, seek not to bar our way. For we shall win through… No matter the cost.

Hey all,
I just joined the guild (thanks for that, btw) and am having a hard time finding the members only forum...I only have the announcements and public forums, followed by the class forums. After that is the 'legal stuff' and then the bottom of the page. I've tried on both chrome and firefox browsers...any ideas?

Thanks a lot,
Zumacrume
Waziban

Darth Lumina wrote:

/comic book simpsons guy voice

- Uhm, wouldn't sith use the sinestro corps oath?
Ren_Ahern
Chancellor

Jfrank wrote:
Darth Lumina wrote:

/comic book simpsons guy voice

hehehe
Bobthetall
Prefect

Zumacrume wrote:
Hey all,
I just joined the guild (thanks for that, btw) and am having a hard time finding the members only forum...I only have the announcements and public forums, followed by the class forums. After that is the 'legal stuff' and then the bottom of the page. I've tried on both chrome and firefox browsers...any ideas?

Thanks a lot,
Zumacrume

If you go to our forum page it's the second "group" down. Now you don't see it well might be because someone hasn't added your name/tag/account/phone#/SS#/what ever to the members list. I'll get a stick out and poke around till the right person says ouch

reytheist
Prefect

I've convinced my wife and a few fellow gamers from another game (THAT other game) to join me on my descent to the Dark Side. Is recruitment locked for new members post-launch? If not, how do I have them go about applying to the guild?
Kreslyn
Chancellor

It is still open to friends and family of existing members. You have to speak with hammer to get him to open applications to allow them to enter theirs however.

Kreslyn wrote:
It is still open to friends and family of existing members. You have to speak with hammer to get him to open applications to allow them to enter theirs however.

Thanks! I actually sent a note over to Blindwanderer (as requested). Her pre-order was fairly late in the game, so we have a little time to figure it out for her.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Public All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: