View previous topic :: View next topic  
P1zzaTheHut
Senator

re: Bounty Hunter Bounties?

I was looking at the Q and A from darth hater. As i Roll through it I saw that somone asked a question:

Will there be Bounties and the Dev Said NO!!

I am a little dissapointed and hopefully they in future releases add this. Im sure the bounty hunter for Quests will have bounties but as far as PvP and not have player bounties to attain.

I would hope that they place bounties at a bank for open world pvp. Place bounties on players that get kills on that planet against a particular player or players! So all the fellow bounty hunter and or players go out and kill and collect heads to turn in.

I just wanted to see if I am the only one on this boat or if other bounty hunters agree that that woulda been a good way other than a PvE bounty?
Hammer Six
Emperor

There will be bounties, lots of them. They will be NPC based at launch, and should transition to player bounties over time. They stated they won't be in at launch....which tells me they are looking to bring them in. The same goes for Guild capitol ships. They know everyone wants them, so are working to introduce them in some form after launch.

Forum Image

I wonder how it'll work with Faction cities and Bounties. I would imagine that when a player finds out he has a bounty on his head he's the type that will not venture outside the city.

Senator

That would be kinda lame.. but you will always have that type and you will have the ones that his heads gets big and thats when he will fall!

I would love to have like an alt( squad) all of us to get together and have bounties on us and we only go out as a team and be on a hunting dquad or a killing squad for like a guild base adventure!
Kablamo
Pazaak
Prefect

ah the extra perks of bounty hunting. I'll love it. IA will have sweet missions also and a lot of intrigue. SI will have an interesting story line too investigating ancient knowledge. I don't know what kind of special stuff the warrior has in store for their story?

HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."
Revan: "Maybe later."
HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!"
sneakyNmean
Prefect

P1zzaTheHut wrote:
I would love to have like an alt( squad) all of us to get together and have bounties on us and we only go out as a team and be on a hunting dquad or a killing squad for like a guild base adventure!

that sounds like it would me really effin fun. i really hope its a possibility later down the road.

ProjectAlice
Osirous
Prefect

+1 for the alt squad.

Also, can't wait to get bounties to take out...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Bounty Hunter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: