View previous topic :: View next topic  
QubanSith
Senator

re: Champ Bag Experiment

Hello All,

I read somewhere that the larger the ops group you are in, the better chance of getting an item from your Champion gear bag because the group size increases drop probability in loot tables.

Any volunteers to sit in an ops group with me while opening bags? Maybe we can coordinate something after completing the daily/weekly quests to see if it has any impact.

Cheers,
Renato, aka Quban
Virtek
Senator

I'll try it with ya, and I'm sure we can get a few more, too

Shameless self-promotion!! - www.Facebook.com/DJVirtek - www.Mixcloud.com/Virtek - www.Soundcloud.com/Virtek - Twitter = @DJVirtek
Panda Sauce

I'd be happy to experiment, too. Last night Quban joined the datacron run on Corellia and tried this with a single bag. He got a piece, but we need more data points to draw a straight line. It was suggestd that people save up their bags for the Ilum Sunday Faction War, when there will be a full ops group.

So save yer bags!

I am in but my time ant cheep buddy. 10,000 creds every hour! bahahahah

Actually, last night I opened 2 and got 2 (legs & belt) that I didn't have... So far, without raid group I'm 2 for 18 and with raid group I'm 3 for 5.

The scientist is right though, we need a larger sample size. Once I complete the weeklies, I will save all dailies/comm bags for Sunday's war.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Public All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: