View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaldiwen
Senator

re: Sorc builds...Take a look..great guide.

http://blackrabbit2999.blogspot.com/2011/12/swtor-sith-sorcerer-comprehensive-guide.html

Enjoy
omnicidious
Prefect

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201GGbRrd0dGzZf00MZ0M.1

This is the build I think I am going to end with personally. Just seems to have the most bang for the buck as for boosting every bit of healing we could want.

Those who will not take a grasp at power have no right to it.
Dattei
Prefect

just wondering the empty body skill that increases 4% incoming heals is that only to the sorc or is it to other players or companions?
bloodygecko
Prefect

Heals to you, not anything else.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
-Leonardo da Vinci
omnicidious
Prefect

Yup, only to you. Would be useful I would think in PVP but past experience makes me skip it.

Those who will not take a grasp at power have no right to it.
Zelphren
Citizen

This was just a thought about a potential spec I think it hits all the major dps outlets Please feel free to critique I want to try and figure out a very powerful dps build

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201hZfzMMdZfMcRsMkr.1

re: Drsidious' Build

I specifically created this build for survivability/ decent dps/ and really just use Creeping terror for the stun it gives.

<script>var torhead_skillcalc = { "hash": "201ZdcMMZfMrRsbkRfz.1" }</script><script src="http://tor.zamimg.com/skillcalc-embed.js"></script>

Drsidious
Prospect

re: Drsidious' Build

I specifically created this build for survivability/ decent dps/ and really just use Creeping terror for the stun it gives.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201ZdcMMZfMrRsbkRfz.1

Shutupnrok
Zak-Shutupnrok
Senator

IMO Dark Resilience is a pointless talent given other talents taken in that build and the use of certain abilities in the correct order.

You should pretty much be using resurgence on cooldown because of it's armor buff to the target from Reconstruct. Which also increases the duration of Innervate to 6 seconds. Now this also proc's force bending which adds 25% crit chance to each tick of Innervate which ticks every second. As well as a total of another 5% just from other talents already selected in the tree. So, without any crit % from gear at all, You're looking at 30% crit chance over six ticks. and with the Force Surge talent, if your Innervate crits, then there is a 100% chance your next consumption activates without any force degeneration or consuming health making Dark resilience meaningless. Now, granted even if you're at 50% crit chance, there is a chance that a full Innervate won't crit (1 out of 64 @ 50% crit), but that's a very slim chance, and the 2% health from that Consumption would be completely overshadowed by any healing done to you if taking even 1 point in the Empty Body talent.

If Bioware wants us to use 31 points in our chosen talent tree this talent is useless. I don't see much wiggle room in the SI healing builds. PVE and PVP builds may only vary by a single point with very little difference in the end.

Sorry about the needlessly long post, but I'm home sick today and my brain is under-worked, so it tends to over-analyze things.

Zak-Shutupnrok
Senator

^^^Reply to a healing build^^^

in case that wasn't obvious at first Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Sorcerer All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: