Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: New Raid Team Forming

Forum Image

Guild,

I am working with REN to form a new RAID Team. This team will be purpose built for members that can COMMIT to 3 nights a week. We will form a primary group with a pool of standby members. The primary pool will be first come first serve given they meet the class/ archetype requirements. Currently, the class/ archetype requirements to get started are:

- 2 x TANK classes
- 2 x HEALER classes
- 4 x DPS classes

The time for this raid will focus on the Midwest/ West Coast members. This raid team will team will raid Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday from starting at 10pm Eastern; note the time on Saturday may change as needed. I use Eastern time as this is an Eastern Coast server, however the times are specifically intended to favor our members in the Midwest/ West Coast to get them raiding. Once this team is full and has a good pool of standby members, I will work with Ren to create another Raid or re-constitute one that may have fallen apart.

If you want to be in this Raid, then please respond to this post with:

1. Name in Guild Website
2. Name of toon
3. Class
4. Archetype/ Role
5. Volunteer to be Raid Leader (yes or no)
6. Volunteer to be Raid Group Strategist (yes or no)
7. Commitment statement, asserting you commit to the time, the days, and your raid group, and to the guild to be a dependable member of this Raid group.

The Raid Leader and/ or Strategist will work with Ren, Swor, Riastlin, and Ger to learn strategies. Again, selections will be made on first come, first serve and the focus for the first 4 weeks will be Story mode Raids of Eternity Vault and Karaga's Palace to get the group geared up. At week 5, we hope to get Hard mode raids scheduled. after 4-6 weeks or Hardmode, the group should be ready for Explosive Conflict. If the Raid group progresses faster than this, then advance to the level of difficulty as needed as this is just a suggested goal/ schedule to progress by.

Good luck, and good raiding!

-LH

Last edited by Hammer Six on Mon May 07, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

1.Darmul
2.Drakon
3.Juggernaut
4. Tank or DPS (My current spec is Immortal, but I would be willing to spec either way)
5. Prefer if someone with more experience did it.
6. Of course
7. Here is the sticky part. I could absolutely, 100% commit to the Monday and Wed. times and raids, but I would be less reliable on Saturdays. Because of this, I would be willing to be an alternate, or any combination of permanent or alternate that the team desired. I also COMPLETELY understand if this removes me from consideration.

EDIT: Just a note, and I certainly don't expect this, but if it was Sunday instead of Saturday, I could be 100% on that day as well. Just wanted to give all the information I had.

Please feel free to contact me here or in game if I can clear anything up.

Last edited by Darmul on Sat May 12, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ailmente
Prospect

1. Ailmente
2. Greensage
3. Sorc
4. Corruption, heal spec
5. No
6. No
7. My schedule is very erratic at best. I am more than willing to be listed as an alt healer for this raid, though, in case one of the mains doesn't show up and I am online.

I do play most nights, around this time frame, but I can't commit to it 100%

re: New Raid Team

I'm interested in getting into Ops, but I cannot commit to a three night per week schedule until the Fall after my daughter goes to College. Maybe I could switch with someone from one of the existing 2 night per week groups.

Good Luck

Draxy

Darth Lumina

Lumina

Assassin-class

Tank-role tank

No- to Raid leader I been gone to long and have too many projects in motion

Yes- to Volunteer to be Raid Group Strategist

Yes kinda - I can make the raids unless something changes with school- or temp work or last minute travel.

Just bumping because we were talking about this tonight.
Ren_Ahern
Chancellor

I want to get a meeting on teamspeak set up so we can start working out group and scheduling details. How does Wednesday, May 23rdat 9:30 EST sound?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: