Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: We have our first Guild Alliance

The New Sith Order has approached us to build an alliance. I have initially accepted given the coincidence of both guilds being on the same server.

Here is their guild leader's correspondence:

Hello,
I bring you peace from the New Sith Order! We are currently looking for allies and are in need of your assistance. We are well over 80 members and are very active. If you are interested in my peace offering than email us back at hannercraft@live.com. Our guild link is www.onesith.webs.com.

Thank you very Much,

Hanner Craft II – Darth Irodium

Dark Umbra
to Bryce
show details Dec 15 (3 days ago)
Greetings,

I thank you for your offer of peace. Guild Umbra would be happy to create an initial alliance with NSO. I dare say initial, as I am not sure which server we will be on at the moment. I feel that this would need to be the same server for both guilds for an alliance to work correctly. Assuming we can get that coordinated, then I think that NSO and Guild Umbra could forge an alliance to strengthen each other against the Rebel scum that are permitted to walk freely across the galaxy.

Please tell me what specifically you had in mind? Things that I think of that we could work in concert would be:

1. working to strengthen economic systems
2. exploration
3. grouping
4. Raiding
5. PVP
I do like your site by the way.

Thanks,

Have a good day.

Bryce Wells
to me
show details Dec 16 (2 days ago)
Hello again,

I agree on all that you have spoken for. Thank you for this. We are grateful to have a strong guild on our side.

Destroy the Republic,

New Sith Order

re: We have our first Guild Alliance

wow, this is very cool.

I wasn't expecting any sort of guild alliances until we were actually playing the game.

sweeet.

Ommni - 80 PoM        (Alchemy/Armor)
Sinomni -80 Sin          (Architect)
Darkomni -80 DT
Rangeromni -80 Ranger
Omnihox - 80 HoX
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: