Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Space Concerns

A lot of discussion has gone back and forth over the importance of a space combat system within the TOR MMO. SWG had big plans which had mixed reviews and reception by many folks. I personally couldn't get past pilot level 2 as I just found it to be very repetitive and boring.

So, the devs say it will be a part of the game for sure. Will it be there on game launch...(another thing that plagued SWG)? If so, what relavance will it have in relation to the story lines? I would hate to have my progressive storyline toward max level stunted cuz I suck at space....

What are your thoughts?

Forum Image

re: Space Concerns

This is something I am not familiar with as I didn't play SWG. I would like to think that the main focus on TOR is getting 'the ground game' right first. If they want to introduce space battles I would hope they only do so in the case they had the dev resources to make it a worthwhile addition to the game...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: