Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: The Journey from one side of the FORCE to the other?

The Devs have obviously been coy when it comes to all of the details we want to learn about the game. However, I distinctly remember a couple of interviews when they stated there would be 2 or 3 paths for each character class. Thus, that would tell me that one could have good, neutral, and bad paths to take....just like the KOTOR games.

This is reinforced with the Threat of Peace comic, when Statele Shan was fighting the Sith. They tried to turn her to see if she would become a Sith. It think this would definitely add in path or end game content.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Last edited by Hammer Six on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

re: The Journey from one side of the FORCE to the other?

Although I'm sure they will have character morality paths as they did in KOTOR, I believe the Devs also mean class distinction paths. For instance, after doing a bit of research into the Sith inquisitor, I found a couple posts by Devs who stated the class will have two paths. A Darth maul and a Sidious path. The first being a lot like the HoX from AoC. Close range melee damage but still wearing very light armor and using the force to give themselves strength. The other being a ranged support class that would rely heavily on lightning abilities.

The devs also briefly touched on the morality paths of the inquisitor as well. Basically saying that although there is no 'good path' you can choose to fight for the empire or simply use it for your own devious needs.

-Mordeve

P.S. The new banner is awesome. Props.

Jump to: