Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: April FOOLS!!!

The Devs at BioWare really spent a lot of time and resources in the making of what has to be the best April fools day gag I have seen in years. Essentially, they just released the last an final class for the game, the Sarlac Enforcer: http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/sarlacc-enforcer

When I read that, I was like WTF. I was trying to figure if it was a crew that supported a Sarlac or what....then I felt like an ass. I soon realized this was all a big joke on April 1st. It comes with all the same things you expect from Holonet, under the classes section. It even has pictures (both concept and in game screen shots), and the little movies depicting things in action.

Well done BioWare!!!

Forum Image

Forum Image

That was pretty hilarious. The videos were especially well done. Now only if Bioware would spent that much time developing them game, we might see it in 2010.

Good stuff, made me laugh

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: