Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Voss prospects

Well, yes, I have made a bunch of comments on Voss.....

I am guilty of thinking that BioWare can pull another rabbit out of their proverbial hat. The potential is endless, from PVP, to PVE missions, to faction conquests. For some reason, looking at this picture has me wondering about guild halls or player housing:

Forum Image

Is it just in my head or do you all get the same feeling; as if they are trying to tell us something powerful in this picture?

Forum Image

I'm not sure of the context of this picture, but if I had to guess I would think it is the entrance to either a PvE raid instance or a PvP zone. It kind of gives me the impression of the crypt of a sith lord or something similar.

Even without the ability to pilot ships, I would really like to see player customizable ships. Small transport for players, large star destroyer for guilds. It would be sweet if they did the ship system similar to what they did in mass effect.

Shagar,

Wow, that is a great insight and direction I had not thought about. That now makes me wonder even more.

Jump to: