Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Group mechanics are getting clearer

So, the cat is out of the bag on the types of groups we will have...somewhat. It seems that the group sizes will be 4 player characters, with the option of people pulling out their companion characters.

In a nutshell, the group (as I understand it today) would involve 4 player characters with a max of 8 members with 4 being companions. There are no details on RAID sized parties, but we do know that RAID groups will be an option from past comments. Again, there are no exact details on this. You can get the known details and more on Darth Hater's site: http://darthhater.com/2010/06/16/e3-daniel-erickson-interview/

Forum Image

One could speculate that RAID groups may be end game constructs; however, it would be cool to see this as a functional ability prior for PvP organization.

I spoke to Sado from Darth Hater today and he filled me in on the game, as he and the DH crew got to demo it (again) at E3. I will work up some of our discussion in another post. Here is a pic of the DH Crew at E3. You can hit their website on the DH badge here on our site at the bottom left hand side.

Forum Image

re: new video

Found this one. The web site is Hungarian, but the video is in english. Thanks to the Darth Hater group! Excellent interview. Great post Hammer thx.

http://swtor.hu/e3-eddig-kimaradt-infok

The gattling laser in the pic above will be no fun to go up against with my inquisitor. I'm so impressed with the trooper. I was honestly amazed in the hope trailer to see them going head to head with the acolytes. Watching the main trooper pull his knife on Malgus was sick. I mean, i'm still gonna slaughter them but i'ts kinda nice that they'll put up a fight.
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Group mechanics are getting clearer

Wow, there are SW fans from all over.

LOL.

Jump to: