Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Service above Self!

In this week's Friday Update we got a new Timeline video: http://umbra.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?gid=111348&page_id=63726&page_id=73584
In it, we learn about the rebuilding of the Sith Empire along with the special people that may or may not be known about. Behind every great empire there are a ton of loyal and dedicated supporters to execute the mission and to ensure the progressive movement forward.

Forum Image

One such loyal subject of the Empire was Grand Moff, Odile Vaiken. He was a survivor of the battles on Korriban. As an adolescent he worked on the deep space Sith ships in a supporting capacity until they found the world of Dromund Kaas. There he rose through ranks to become a great soldier and leader of the non FORCE sensitives.

Forum Image

His vision helped clear the world to make the new capitol of the Sith, and established the ground work for what would become the impressive Imperial Navy. His story shows dedication to his people, his culture, and their way of life. It is from this mold I feel that the Imperial Agent class will be cast.
Forum Image

Last edited by Hammer Six on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

I thoroughly enjoyed this update. I enjoy watching the Timelines, and it's something my wife likes as well. So win win for me. tongue out

Loved the update. I can almost be sure that the current Emperor has to be Sith pureblood. Or something close to it. He just has to be.

Emperor

The hands of the emperor didn't look red or pink to me....

I agree, but the picture says otherwise.

It's possible that at that point in time he was using a surrogate body, much like we see in the Blood of the empire comic. Its stated before this point that shortly after setting up the dark council, he goes into seclusion. Its possible that the Emperor we see, is simply a stand in, or possibly taken over mentally by the true emperor.
-Malevol-
Chancellor

Blood of the Empire is a great series to read to get a better feel of the timeline and the stories going on around it. So far it's 2 groups of 3 books. I can't find #1, apparently its out of print already. But 2-6 are a very good read imo. twisted

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: