Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Gender Bender

So, are the you the type of guy that plays a girl toon?

Forum Image

The ever famous internet mystery exists in Star Wars: The Old Republic in terms of how you roll. Do you want to look at the back of a dude's ass for ever or would you like to look at a chick's butt while running in camera chase mode for hours? Frankly, I was considering doing the female toon thing until the devs stated they would be having some serious romantic story arcs. I just couldn't go through a Flash Point where I gotta seduce a male NPC....with full voice over......SORRY!

So, back to the male toon for me. What are you guys thinking?

My current WoW main is a female Rogue.. But In SWTOR I think my main will be a male. I may make an alt female IF, there's same sex option.

Well most of my toons are female because of the wife. She says likes to watch chics kicks ass and another reason is that she doesn't bug or agro on me when I am playing. But this go around, being this is Star Wars she is giving me a pass on it.

So I WILL be rolling a male toon!
Vrock_Swtor

me personally I had the same realization you did and decided I would probably only roll male ones in this game. I used to be about 50-50 split of male to female in past games.

Here are also some thoughts we had a few weeks ago on this same topic. Happy

http://umbra.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5880658&gid=111348

-Malevol-
Chancellor

Can we rape the bitches? If so Im going male toon. o.O jk. I will be making a male toon. twisted

Hammer Six
Emperor

I agree with your post, but the statements of the devs have had me thinking a bit more clearly on the matter.

Male toon all the way for me. I've always rolled male humans since I started with mmo's way back when.
KooolKat

Gotta say I quite enjoy being a dude... never really had the desire to be a chick... I know some dudes like to fantasize about "what if I was a girl" but I, personally enjoy being a guy.

LOL and to all the "I'd rather stare at a girl's ass in game than a guy's" people... All I'm hearing is "blah blah blah I'm still a virgin"

No offense of course... just sayin
Midnight Lost
Senator

For this game I will be sticking true to my gender. Least of all to avoid those awkward situations when you have another male player trying to cyber with your character.

MMMM hot ERP...wait with dudes? well forget that shit!!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: