Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Sith Pure Blood

The Sith Pureblood are starting to look more interesting these days. Specifically, after the latest videos we got from Mr. Marino last Friday. The Cinematic Design data points showed a really cool looking Sith Purblood that wasn't sooooo hideous looking. The tendrils seemed to form some sort of goatee:

Forum Image

The fact is that they are actually hybrids of human dark jedi and sith. I am not sure how their history will be explained in the game, but I am sure they will be revered.

Yeah I was amazed by the detail quality of the face. I sure wish Sith Purebloods could be Sith Inquisitors, but I don't see that happening. SW and IA seem to have the cool looking species/races. It looks like Sith Warrior and Imperial agents have the best looking class specific race.

Chancellor

I like the way purebloods are looking. I'll have one at least as an alt if my main isn't one.
Midnight Lost
Senator

I like the way they look. My main has a high probability of being a Sith Pureblood. Especially after the latest treats.

I am totally in agreement, I think they are one of the best non-human races to choose from.

Lord Nemesis

I am thinking about doing a Sith Pureblood for my Sith Warrior

Jump to: