View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrFester

re: Imperial Agent gameplay so far

Just a short vid of the agent game play to date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHdqSaw0k6E

Nice compilation, ty for the link.
P1zzaTheHut
Senator

I dunno after watching the imperial agent and the promises they have. i might roll one and be a sniper!

The sneaking up is really me. im either in the action or far back pecking people off. I think in pvp bounty hunter/agent combo could be deadly.

get hunter to run out and sit back with agent and lay fire! But when the game comes closer there might be a change for me. but untill then we will see
Adaram

I plan on playing the Imperial Agent as well. I am wierd, though, so I will likely go the healing route. I think this class story will one of the best ones of all of them.

Kablamo
Pazaak
Prefect

I've been down on IA for a while but they're going to be a bad ass class. Snipers would annoy the hell out of me in PVP in a good hiding spot and totally agreed on them having a really interesting story. I think they're going to kind of me cheap mode though hiding off in the distance striking pot shots. Glad they're on my side.

HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."
Revan: "Maybe later."
HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!"
-Phoxx-

well you can't really hide, from every vid i've seen, there are huge red beams flying from you to the target, so the target will be able to find you pretty easily

true but hopefully they are busy with a melee class until targeted, then it's too late Happy

HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."
Revan: "Maybe later."
HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!"
Virtek
Senator

If I caught the same videos, it seems the beams are only there during certain skills momentarily. If that's the case, it would be possible (and a helluvalotta fun!) to pop into cover, pop off a few rounds, run away to different cover, pop off a few rounds, and play a game of hide n seek while yer melee buddies are constantly smashing your target from up close and nailing him with some stuns and snares.

That beam would become a tool of dread and panic in the right hands. Instead of your target thinking "Hah! I see where you are!" it could become "OMG, I hope I can get to him before he moves! This warrior needs to leave me alone. Wait, where'd that sniper go? ...aaaaaaahhhh, this stupid warrior again! Gack, I'ma die!"

Shameless self-promotion!! - www.Facebook.com/DJVirtek - www.Mixcloud.com/Virtek - www.Soundcloud.com/Virtek - Twitter = @DJVirtek
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Imperial Agent All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: