View previous topic :: View next topic  
Severend

re: ...the Jedi shall fall before me...

I just wanted to be the first one here...I'm kinda surprised nobody has posted here.

Anyone else going for Marauder? twisted
Ren_Ahern
Chancellor

I currently don't plan on playing one as my main but it is my backup plan for a melee class if Assassins don't have enough burst damage for my taste. I am guessing they will put up some pretty big numbers but have a slower combat feel than the Assassins. From what we've seen about classes so far I think for single highest critical attack number it'll probably be a toss up between the Sith Marauder and the Imperial Sniper.
Severend

InquisitorAaron wrote:
I currently don't plan on playing one as my main but it is my backup plan for a melee class if Assassins don't have enough burst damage for my taste. I am guessing they will put up some pretty big numbers but have a slower combat feel than the Assassins. From what we've seen about classes so far I think for single highest critical attack number it'll probably be a toss up between the Sith Marauder and the Imperial Sniper.

I honestly have not seen much on the Assassin just yet. I was kind of surprised to find it under the Inquisitor section. It looks like I'll have to do some more research before coming to a final decision. Ugh...I can't wait for this game!!!!
Zookfoo13
Prefect

Going Marauder myself. Willing to go Juggernaut if there is a need. I'm a huge fan of big melee swings and dual wielding so this class fits my playstyle better. Willing to talk about anything and everything Sith Warrior. Probably play a BH as a second character.

I might make a Marauder as my raiding character. I've always done well with duel wield classes.

I am going Marauder as my main character, the dual wielding lightsaber just does it for me. I have always enjoyed raiding in Wow as a dps so I think I will do the same here.
Lord Jamuga

If I go with the Warrior, I will go Marauder. But it's going ot be a tough call between that and Assassin. I'll have to make the decision at launch..
Drakthal01
Prefect

Going Marauder as well
-Kase-

Mara in PVP = 2 much fun. It'll be my 1st 2 fiddy.

Shadowmant1
Prefect

Doing all 8 classes. For empire side the plan is Maurader/Sniper/Sorcerer/PowerTech

Looking very forward to the Maurader
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Marauder All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: