Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Testing with Metrics

The developers are doing more than enjoying the opportunity to play the game they've created. They are actually doing a bit of qualitative and quantitative analysis, in determining many things. One such thing is where peeps seem to die most given specific terrains and maps. This is providing the insight into how to better shape the landscape to optimize things for the players given scenarios such as PVP:
Forum Image

Forum Image

On another note, please make sure that you have signed up for the pre-launch guild page (if you haven't already). This helps us ensure a good guild setting for when the developers migrate our accounts to the game in an effort to load balance guilds across the servers: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5941/umbra

Those two little "death dots" on the west side of the map and seemingly in a spot that is impossible to get to ... yeah ... that would be something I would do if I were in Beta :p
MrFester

LOL I see a couple of those death splats tried to jump off the edge of the world?

yea i see a couple of red dots solo in the top right side of the map.. Just trying to think of how he died..=P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: