Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Fan Friday Update 4/15/2011

After the amazing deluge of information we got last week, the developers took a little time to focus on the community by spot lighting some of the artists. We had some really interesting artwork, with diverse artistic styles. You can read about their artists and their source pages here: http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20110415-0

Forum Image

Forum Image

We also had the ladies of Corellian Run recognized as the latest SWTOR fan site to be spot lighted. The ladies of CRR are pretty good friends of mine from our work on the TOR Syndicate, and I got to meet Kathy and her daughter Roxanne at PAX East. Carla held down the fort and ensured the site was publishing the relayed info from Boston. You can read their interview with the folks of BioWare at the same link as above, below the artwork. You can check out the ladies of CRR at: http://corellianrun.com/ You can also check out their podcast there on the site.

Forum Image

We also got new forum icons and avatars for what seems to be Bounty Hunters, and maybe something for the Agent. I think the black helmet that looks like the imperial workers of the deathstar gunnery crew is an agent. You be the judge:

Forum Image

We want to welcome all of the new guild members. If you haven't done so, please introduce yourselves to the guild. Members, please make them feel welcome. Also, please review the policies tab as there have been changes made - thus opportunity abounds. Other than that, I want to thank you all for your participation on the guild web page. I want to also recognize the participation of: Darth Victus, Darth Codious, Buttniks, Inquisitor Aaron, Fatrox, and Mr. Fester.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited by Hammer Six on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Love that top artwork picture, I would pay that dude to make something for me but those guys are so hard to talk to get something done.

I enjoyed the art work featured this week. All the artists do an awesome job. Who knows, perhaps when I post my story I will get featured too

The Q and A is always nice too.

Pretty cool update. Showed it to my wife,she liked it, she's a great artist, but doesn't admit to it. I'm trying to get her confidence up so she can apply to a game developer and get some in-side staff goodies. :P

Glad the CRR got some recognition, they have some pretty good podcast.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: