Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: TOR Syndicate is heading to Bioware Austin

Greetings all,

I am proud to announce that both guild member Matukai (aka Vall) and I have been invited by BioWare to fly down to Austin, TX to take part in the first ever SWTOR fan site summit as the representatives of the TOR Syndicate: http://torsyndicate.com/page/FanSiteSummit

Forum Image

While there, we will get extensive game playing time, flash point exposure, tour of the studio, and personal interviews with the developers. This event is next week. While there, we will be recording what we can, grabbing video and pictures, and gathering as much data as we can. Additionally, this is an opportunity for us to provide feedback to BioWare. Finally, it is another great opportunity for the fan sites to commune and to promote one another in the effort to continue building this great community.

If you have questions that you want me to take, then please send them to Chancellor Buttniks so he can collect them and review them with the other officers. I will require all questions in to me by no later than Thursday.

Dudeeeeeeeee!

I'm so jealous!!

You do know they are going to give yall the release date right? Something unconventional. envy

Awesome. I trust both of you will have a great time. Looking forward to hear what you will be allowed to share.

Grats! I'm sure you guys are going to have a blast.

Questions to get answers to:

Can we please have 99 beta invites to give to Guild Umbra and friends?

How do you plan on handling Best-In-Slot PvE and PvP gear? Will they all come exclusively from raid content or will any crafted, small group, or solo attainable gear be comparable?
Zaggan

I am a bit embarrassed to have to point out an error in your post. It appears you mistakenly put the name "Matukai" instead of "Zaggan". Just thought you should correct such an obvious error.

I am harping on the SwtorLife guys for going as well!!

Have fun in Austin everyone, it should be a blast.

Just make sure to ask a question on every topic that they said they wouldn't answer questions on..hehe

Having thought a little, I do have some questions that hopefully they will be allowed to answer.

Question #1. At launch there is no plans for an appearance tab. However, is it possible in a future patch or expansion?

Question #2. Is there any plans to expand the Space Combat into a free flyer for pvp aspects in the future?

Question #3. Can fans of earlier BioWare games expect to see easter eggs of characters from Mass Effect, Dragon Age, or any of the older BioWare games?

Have fun guys. Wish I could go

Have a great time all =) If ya get a chance see what kind of system req's they are looking at. Thinking about a PC and or laptop and like to know sooner rather than later on what I need so I can save up in case they need to be pretty expensive. Can we say lunch time crafting? I think we can =)

I PM'd my questions as requested but let me know if you don't get them and I can post them here as well. Mostly stealth/SA/sniper/sys req type questions.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: