Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: We are back - Updates coming soon (TM)

Greetings all,

Matukai, Gunjnir, and I are now back at our homes and getting ready to head out to our jobs. I just wanted to post a quick update. We will be providing many details on our adventure at BioWare soon (TM). Once the time is right, images and videos will be forth coming along with updated posts.

For those tracking the live blogging I did for the entire event, you will appreciate that I got to get my hands on a Whataburger for the first time in 14 years. We met up with our buddy Brooks Guthrie formerly with Mos Eisley Radio and now the new sound editor for the Creative Services Team at BioWare working for Stephen Reid.

Forum Image

One thing I can show is that we did get to speak to the writers, the developers, and most facets of the producers and supporters of the game. Here we were in a Q&A session with the Lead Writer: Daniel Erickson and the Sr. Live Producer: Blaine Christine:

Forum Image

Can't wait until the embargo's are lifted.

Those burgers got nothing on our Vortex burgers here in ATL and we have Tater Tots!

haha and I saw that same photo from different angles of Blaine and Daniel, Blaine looked like he was half asleep in all the shots.

where white castle at? hell nothing better than sitting back having some good food! Lets talk when you get back! get everything rock n rolling !
Chev Keltal
Prefect

The food looks tasty. Oh and I want to know about the game....I guess. Sure do want that burger though.

GAME INFO!!! WOOHOO! I'm vegan lawl

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: