Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: More videos from the SWtour at BioWare Austin, TX

Well, we just got our videos (the rest of them) approved to publish. We made some minor edits and still have audio coming out on PVP (after the embargo). Anyhoo, here is a cool video of us talking with the guys from TOROcast (www.torocast.com)Samm and Musco.

You can check out this or all of the rest of our videos here: http://torsyndicate.com/m/videos/home/ or here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTORsyndicate

Brandon Miletta also created the Sith Warrior Progression Video, which he collaborated with Brooks Guthrie. Brooks edited all of the sound, and also edited all of the Q&A recordings, which the fan sites are using to release to the public. This image of the slow motion force leap is something Brandon told me he was playing around with to see if it was even cool. Well, I told him after we got a reveal (at the summit) that he had succeeded. This is an epic shot of massive proportion; view here: http://www.guildumbra.net/custom.php?gid=111348&page_id=62194&page_id=80464

Forum Image

We have our game experience video releasing today too, along with our time at Dave and Busters. The Dave and Busters videos shows you the faces of a lot of the other SWTOR fan sites out there and many of the EU fan site peeps. The other 2 videos will go out in a staggered timeframe today at approximately 10 am and 12 pm Eastern. Please check them out and comment on the TOR Syndicate sites.

Furthermore, we will be hosting a Vent meet and greet opportunity this Saturday from around 1 to 2 pm Eastern, and may have an impromptu version on Sunday starting in the morning just seeing who comes on vent. I hope to see or hear a bunch of you there as you can make it and as things become convenient to do so.

Finally, I want to recognise Mr. Fester, Darth Codious, Kreslyn, Buttniks, Darth Victus, and Chev Keltal for Hanging out and helping the list of new peeps get situated. Also, we want to spotlight Fatrocks and Malthuzion for being vocal members. Malthuzion and his band are the crew that made the new intro music for the TOR Syndicate podcast, and it does rock!

What was better Dave and Busters or Tor..=)

Sorry to hear about the crashes during the play time.. but like u said hammer thats what to look for into beta.

PvP Sounds interesting and Def looking forward to this.. Was hoping on lil crafting aspect but PVE Sounds like it was a lot of fun and lil more thought on how to fight and deal with boss than your average mmo.

Thats one thing i was hoping was for a better AI to fighting. Challenges always make a game that much better!
MrFester

D&B is just a big ass Chucky Cheese!

Samm "To much story for me" hahaha

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: