Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: I'll miss you E3...

Forum Image

Well, I am back and man am I tired. I worked during the entire show as a one man audio man, video guy, interviewer, technical representative, driver, and personality. I worked for the Guild Life in addition to Beckett Media; however, when I was not in the middle of interviews I was hanging with the SWTOR community folks at the EA booth.

Forum Image

I got an interview with the studio creative director, James Ohlen. Additionally, I made a compilation video of the trip and the highlights. If you pay attention, you will pick up on the end game content that is to come. We learned there are 3 PVP zones for max level (50), an entire world for exploring at level 50, and they are working on guild capital ships. Additionally, I made a video that captures the cool high lights from the trip to E3, with attention to SWTOR. You will see some familiar faces along with a few new ones. There is also a G4TV sighting, if you pay attention. All can be found on the TOR Syndicate here: http://torsyndicate.com/m/videos/browse/album/E3-2011/owner/LordHammer or on our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTORsyndicate?feature=mhee

The videos are awesome, wish I was at the meet and greet.. I bet quite a few people got drunk.. I would've been one of them.

Did you get more info on those max level warzones?

Senator

Hope you had a good time while you were there.

Personally, I enjoyed the tidbits we got.

heh why did they let Sesler in that meet and greet!

Oh and no one got tossed into the pool?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: