Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Over my head

Forum Image

Hey guys,

I apologize for taking so long to hit you all with an update, but I have had a hard time playing catch up since E3. Work has been very demanding as well as the family. So, we will be needing to get a new Lore Master in soon to keep things updated as required.

So, first I want to welcome the influx of new guildmates that we have had over the past week. Please ensure you have all read the policies, to make sure you are in the right place. We are NOT rolling on a PVP server, but we WILL be doing organized PVP through War Zones and anything else that is provided. Additionally, I invite any and all to hang out in the vent. Note: we are going to be investigating if Mumble is a better option. We do know that Teamspeak version 3.0 is better; however, we are looking for the cheap option at the moment.

Forum Image

Second, we want to give a big thanks out there to Bill aka "Lethality" from Ask A Jedi. His site got selected as this month's Fan Site Spotlight. You can check out his site here: http://www.askajedi.com/ and you can check out the interview with BioWare here: http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20110617

Third, we had some better than average art from the fan populace:

Forum Image

Finally, I am going to try to get a new Guild podcast out sometime this week. So, I will be combing the vent and the page to find peeps that want to be on the podcast.

re: Over my head

It's all good.

Busy guy is busy. Glad to see yer surviving the crush though!

Shameless self-promotion!! - www.Facebook.com/DJVirtek - www.Mixcloud.com/Virtek - www.Soundcloud.com/Virtek - Twitter = @DJVirtek
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: