View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kablamo
Pazaak
Prefect

re: Blaster Rifle/Carbine?

Most of the stuff I see when looking up information on the BH in forums is people complaining about pistols being the only weapon for the BH, but there are so many gadgets at a BH's disposal that I don't care too much, yet I did imagine them to be able to use more than one weapon type like some other classes.

HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."
Revan: "Maybe later."
HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!"
Waziban

re: Re: Blaster Rifle/Carbine?

Pazaak wrote:
Most of the stuff I see when looking up information on the BH in forums is people complaining about pistols being the only weapon for the BH, but there are so many gadgets at a BH's disposal that I don't care too much, yet I did imagine them to be able to use more than one weapon type like some other classes.

I think a lot of people just remember first seeing Boba Fett was with his rifle.

I don't think it's worth making a fuss over though.
Kjoté

bounty hunters are able to use a wide variety of weaponry, they have only mostly shown pistols at the moment because bioware thought it was the classic bounty hunter look.
Waziban

Crazyoldfool wrote:
bounty hunters are able to use a wide variety of weaponry, they have only mostly shown pistols at the moment because bioware thought it was the classic bounty hunter look.

Good point. I think they are correct too. Jango, Greedo & Cad Bane all use pistols. Boba is the exception to the rule.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Bounty Hunter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: