Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Where the hell am I?

Forum Image

OK, so we now get to see the mapping system. It is beautiful, and yes it does have the default color scheme that looks a lot like the color pallet of SWG (in my opinion). The way it works (from my experience playing at PAX and E3) this is an open world phasing thing, which gives you a target. Once you get to the target, the phase opens and the map updates to the local area of focus per the phase. Phases changes almost seamlessly with little to no transition time.

Forum Image

The mini maps also seem to be really usable. In most games these seem to be almost useless, but this one (from my experience) seems to be really helpful. The triangle is the target for a quest giver, and the full triangle is the target of a quest turn in.

Forum Image

The part that I think you will also like is the interstellar map, which is used from your ship. This was released info from PAX East. Check out the video if you can find it.

re: Where the hell am I?

Whereever you go there you are.

Jump to: