View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobthetall
Prefect

re: Will they Die tired?

We all know that agro, and weapons all have range. In all MMO of all kinds be them FPS, CC or RPG style your attack and being seen are base off your distance to a target. The only other MMORPG i have played, and only one i know of that had snipers is SWG. As it should be the Master Riflemen's (sniper) range was a bit farther then other ranged classes. I'm sure as you would think. With that you could snipe and and kill them before they could run up to you. Even in PVP you could knock someone health down 2/3 of the way before they could get in to their range. So I ask you do you think that in TOR this skill/ability should be there? To clear up should the range of the snipers weapons be greater then that of other ranged classes?
P1zzaTheHut
Senator

yes It hink it should, I was rolling a sniper for my pvp and doing either operative or INQ for raiding. but the sniper should have the advantage for long range but in respect should have a balance to and prob will once they get to u.. you are screwed.
Maximilian Shtraufenberg
Prefect

Most likely talent tree will have standard 5 point augment where the max range is increased by 1 or 2 meters per point spent. mmm 40 meter sniping are you kidding me I can hit a tin can at 40m with air-soft pistol 0.o
-Kase-

It'd be cool if snipers can one-shot u down to 2/3 health. Then they'd be OP'd and have to be nerfed to "imperial pea-shooter."

Maximilian Shtraufenberg
Prefect

probably wont be OP since as soon as jadi gets in mele will chop you up. 33% total hp shot probably takes like 3-4 secs to cast

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Sniper All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: