Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrFester

re: RedRancor V-Cast 12

Hello everyone! Redrancor over at http://redrancor.com gave a shout out to UMBRA. I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to check out his high quality videos and great skills this guy has with video editing.

Most of his videos are a good time length, so if you are old like me you don't start to glaze over and fall asleep. So run on over and check out some of his vids!

Very awesome show, great visuals really impressed with those videos.

Prefect

Nice i liked the quality of the video. Now to edit out the shout for us and post that on the recruitment form

Virtek
Senator

Yeah, he does some good stuff. The partnership with FTW should produce some very interesting products.

Shameless self-promotion!! - www.Facebook.com/DJVirtek - www.Mixcloud.com/Virtek - www.Soundcloud.com/Virtek - Twitter = @DJVirtek
Kablamo
Pazaak
Prefect

That should bring in some seriously interested gamers to the guild. Looking forward to the selection of the guilds that'll also on our server.

HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."
Revan: "Maybe later."
HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: