View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kablamo
Pazaak
Prefect

re: powertech dps

I think I'm going to end up being a powertech dps toon on my BH. I can't live without the grapple and don't mind having just one gun because I'm going to rock the flamethrower. It'll be cool tanking one enemy per pull and having the dps burn that one first. Looking forward to being more hands on dps.

HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."
Revan: "Maybe later."
HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!"
Buttniks
Chancellor

That's the spec I'm going. Advanced Prototype tree seems pretty fun.

Senator

I'ma have one of each AC....cause I just can't choose between good and good, hehe

Shameless self-promotion!! - www.Facebook.com/DJVirtek - www.Mixcloud.com/Virtek - www.Soundcloud.com/Virtek - Twitter = @DJVirtek
Ren_Ahern
Chancellor

That is one of the AC trees I've been thinking about recently, not to play at launch but just its role in general. Most AC trees are pretty clearly definable into tank, heal/support, or DPS. With Advance Prototype/Firebug Powertechs and Vengence/Rage Juggernauts I wonder how they will be able to successfully balance the tank/dps hybrid without making it too strong at both, or not good enough at either to be valueable enough to take on difficult runs over a less hybrid AC Spec. Unless maybe these AC trees end up simply making them perform more like Mercenaries and Marauders and not really tanks at all. It's definately something I plan on researching soon to get a better understanding of.
Waziban

I'm really enjoy pyrotech powertech as DPS. Fun for both PVE & PVP.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Bounty Hunter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: