Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Hellapanda
Prefect

re: The Date

This totally sucks. I have to head to the in-laws this year for Xmas and will not have a computer with me.

Hellapanda wrote:
This totally sucks. I have to head to the in-laws this year for Xmas and will not have a computer with me.

Bail on the in-laws. Pack up your wife, computer and a console game or two for the ladies to play, drive to Tyfor's and we'll all have a very geeky holiday. twisted
Hellapanda
Prefect

Wish I could do that, but they get every other year and this year is their's. I may be able to take my computer to Albuquerque with me, since their isn't really anything else to do there. Happy Doubt she'll go for it though.

can't wait!!

So, my amazon CE pre-order is telling me now they will deliver the game to me on the 23rd "this is still estimated". I'm guessing for everyone that has a pre-order, we will be emailed a link before the 20th, so we can download the game client?

Anyone share these thoughts?

Just read the earlier post which pretty much touch on this very subject. I purchased me "code" with in hours of the pre-order release, so I guess we will find out with in a month or so, the early entry details.

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: