View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robowski
Prefect

re: Jugg DPS Viable?

I played a guardian till the mid thirties and didn't really try the dps tree till the very end, and I was still in roughly 40% tank gear at the time. I'm curious if anyone was able to test this out at higher levels to see if it felt end game viable?

I seemed to be kicking a fair amount of ass, with what little I did get to test it, but the 30s are never the best gauge. I have seen this build thrown around a lot on the forums. http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/sith_warrior/juggernaut/#::efe2fe7defe4f12ef13ef2ef3ef7

schmunkel98
Prefect

I had heard a lot of people in the beta talking about how a dps Jugg was one of the best PvP classes due to the good armor and dps mix. I would think this would apply in PvE as well.
Douskar
Prefect

bio-wear has stated that if your speced for a role 31 points in you will do well at that role

I hope so because I plan to be dpsing as a Juggernaut!

Rule #2 We strictly adhere to Wheaton's Law: "Don't be a Dick."

Battlenet Battle Tag Ripteye#1342

Always ask: “Who am I? Where are my limits? What are my possibilities?”
Ren_Ahern
Chancellor

I doubt Juggernauts are going to ever be able burst like some of the more glass-cannon dps classes but I've seen them perform well and in a long fight they should be competitive in total damage. I actually could see you doing really well with one, the good players in beta pvp sometimes reminded me a little of WoW death knights or dps warriors back in the day.
Ren_Ahern
Chancellor

Here's a decent discussion on the swtor forums about PvP Juggs, not exactally dps Jugg specifically but the dps topic is included and if you skim past the typical forum rants there is some worth while information.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720498

Dps Guard thread too, but this one is a lot more juvenile, still some info there as well.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666191
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Juggernaut All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: